Maple Day at the New York State Fair
Near the main gate #1: look for the NYS Maple Demonstration Display
- Exclusive discounts on maple products –
- Maple samples throughout the day – look for maple fluff cotton candy at the V.V.S FFA tent, NEW Hofmann Maple Sausage made with NYS Maple syrup and NEW maple milk samples
- Maple sugar on snow show and sampling – 50-foot FREE sampling of 10 gallons of maple toffee sugar on snow! Exhibits at 1pm and 4 pm
Look for “Walking Maple Leaves” throughout the fair! (Location TBA per State Fair)
At the Dairy Birthing Barn:
- Maple Milk samples throughout the day
At the State FFA Building:
- NY Ag in the Classroom Schoolyard Sugaring Contest State Winner Recognition
- Recognition of state winners for maple syrup and photo entries; Presentation begins at 2 pm
- Free sampling of NEW Hofmann Maple Sausage made with NYS Maple Syrup and FREE sampling of NEW Maple Milk from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
At the Horticulture Building:
- At the Taste NY display in the Horticulture Building: featured products made from NYS maple — Free sampling of NEW Hofmann Maple Sausage
- And don’t forget to visit the Wegman’s Demonstration Kitchen throughout the day for maple recipes by real chefs!
- Best of all, visit the NYS Maple Producer’s Sugarhouse in the Horticulture Building for Samples and a free photo, and Visit their sales booth nearby for all the maple treats like Maple Cotton, Maple Popcorn, Maple Sugar, Maple Syrup, Maple Drinks, and Maple Ice Cream